Parents: your family is the first chance your kids get to practice being on a team! How well your family functions as a team can predict your kids’ success on future school, sports, and work teams. So, give them a head start by investing in a family strengths encouragement session.
- 90-minute Zoom session for 3-8 participants
- Custom team reports (see samples in product gallery):
- Your family’s Team Grid, demonstrating how each individual complements one another, within the context of the family strengths
- Your family’s Team Summary, detailing the frequency and depth of each theme across your family
- Your family’s Top 5, outlining what you bring, need, and are motivated by as a team
- Personal Insights reports for each family member